Farmak continues extending a line of nasal products. Thus, a new product, Pshik nasal spray (100 ml), is added to the Company’s portfolio.
The medicinal product is recommended for:
– Combined treatment and prophylaxis of acute respiratory diseases, acute respiratory viral infections, and cold, cleansing of nasal mucosa from malignant bacteria and viruses and relief of the patient’s state;
– Relief of the patient’s state in case of acute and chronic nasopharynx inflammatory disease, accessory sinuses of nose and nasal cavity of different aetiology (rhinitis, sinusitis);
– Daily moistening of nasal mucosa to maintain its protective physiological properties in case of extreme air dryness;
– Removal of allergens from nasal mucosa;
– Reduction of local inflammatory process in nasal mucosa.
Pshik, a seawater-based medicinal product*, is manufactured in three dosage forms: Pshik for children, Pshik for adults and Pshik hypertonic.
The medicinal product may be used by the pregnant women, women during lactation period and newly-born children.
* Pshik, a nasal spray is based on the sea water produced from Gullmarsfjorden, 25 km in length , located in southern Switzerland coast, wherefrom the water is drawn from the depth of 32 meter below sea level.
Vlast Deneg [The Power of Money] magazine has published the rating of TOP 25 successful marketing campaigns held in the Ukrainian market in 2020 – the first half of 2021. The rating includes marketing projects implemented by both domestic companies and Ukrainian representative offices of foreign companies. The leaders include: Farmak, Carlsberg Ukraine, Avon...
Each city or town has its own traditions. We follow the old and develop the new ones ourselves. It has become a good tradition for Farmak to congratulate Shostka on its Town Day in a sporty way. The anniversary race “Farmak: Run for Your Health” has been held by the Company for the fifth time. […]
The 5th anniversary race organized by Farmak on the occasion of Shostka Town Day will be held with the support of the local authorities in an offline format under the motto “Run a race and take care of your health!” The race will take place on September 3 in Shostka as part of the celebration of […]