Farmak continues extending a line of nasal products. Thus, a new product, Pshik nasal spray (100 ml), is added to the Company’s portfolio.
The medicinal product is recommended for:
– Combined treatment and prophylaxis of acute respiratory diseases, acute respiratory viral infections, and cold, cleansing of nasal mucosa from malignant bacteria and viruses and relief of the patient’s state;
– Relief of the patient’s state in case of acute and chronic nasopharynx inflammatory disease, accessory sinuses of nose and nasal cavity of different aetiology (rhinitis, sinusitis);
– Daily moistening of nasal mucosa to maintain its protective physiological properties in case of extreme air dryness;
– Removal of allergens from nasal mucosa;
– Reduction of local inflammatory process in nasal mucosa.
Pshik, a seawater-based medicinal product*, is manufactured in three dosage forms: Pshik for children, Pshik for adults and Pshik hypertonic.
The medicinal product may be used by the pregnant women, women during lactation period and newly-born children.
* Pshik, a nasal spray is based on the sea water produced from Gullmarsfjorden, 25 km in length , located in southern Switzerland coast, wherefrom the water is drawn from the depth of 32 meter below sea level.
In total, the Fund donated over UAH 4 million to fight the COVID-19 pandemic in the Ruzhynskyi district, as well as to reconstruct and equip a first-aid post in Nemyryntsi village As part of the anti-pandemic campaign, the Zhebrivski Family Charitable Foundation provided the Municipal Non-Commercial Enterprise “District Central Hospital” of the Ruzhynskyi Di...
The video presents a story of a typical day of several Farmak employees who get up before dawn, take care of their loved ones and go to work to fulfil an important mission. In such a simple form, the director portrayed Farmak as the Company with a soul, where employees are ordinary people, with their […]
Forbes included CEO of Farmak Volodymyr Kostiuk to the rating of the best directors of Ukraine. Twelve years ago, Volodymyr started his career at Farmak as Assistant to General Director, later he held a position in the Finance Division, worked on the SAP system, and in 2018 became the Company’s CEO. Due to the implemented […]