Farmak continues extending a line of nasal products. Thus, a new product, Pshik nasal spray (100 ml), is added to the Company’s portfolio.
The medicinal product is recommended for:
– Combined treatment and prophylaxis of acute respiratory diseases, acute respiratory viral infections, and cold, cleansing of nasal mucosa from malignant bacteria and viruses and relief of the patient’s state;
– Relief of the patient’s state in case of acute and chronic nasopharynx inflammatory disease, accessory sinuses of nose and nasal cavity of different aetiology (rhinitis, sinusitis);
– Daily moistening of nasal mucosa to maintain its protective physiological properties in case of extreme air dryness;
– Removal of allergens from nasal mucosa;
– Reduction of local inflammatory process in nasal mucosa.
Pshik, a seawater-based medicinal product*, is manufactured in three dosage forms: Pshik for children, Pshik for adults and Pshik hypertonic.
The medicinal product may be used by the pregnant women, women during lactation period and newly-born children.
* Pshik, a nasal spray is based on the sea water produced from Gullmarsfjorden, 25 km in length , located in southern Switzerland coast, wherefrom the water is drawn from the depth of 32 meter below sea level.
The investments in the spiritual education of Ukrainian society continue On September 29, the newly built Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross was consecrated. The Church was restored by the Zhebrivski family and the religious community of Nemyryntsi village, Ruzhynskyi District, Zhytomyr Region. It was founded in Nemyryntsi on May 12, 1826, and [&hell...
The Company was awarded for the projects aimed at raising the environmental awareness of the society and implementing the latest technologies and innovative approaches. The major projects are: “Eco-School”, “Farmak: Run For Your Health”, etc. The purpose of the Eco-School project is to unite and create a community of young environmental activists, promote en...
Recently, a number of unscrupulous Ukrainian media distributed fake information that Farmak was investigated in the criminal probe in the Republic of Moldova. The National Anti-Corruption Center of the Republic of Moldova refuted this information. “As regards Farmak JSC, no criminal case was initiated in relation to Public Tender No. 180358 on 30.11.2...