Farmak continues extending a line of nasal products. Thus, a new product, Pshik nasal spray (100 ml), is added to the Company’s portfolio.
The medicinal product is recommended for:
– Combined treatment and prophylaxis of acute respiratory diseases, acute respiratory viral infections, and cold, cleansing of nasal mucosa from malignant bacteria and viruses and relief of the patient’s state;
– Relief of the patient’s state in case of acute and chronic nasopharynx inflammatory disease, accessory sinuses of nose and nasal cavity of different aetiology (rhinitis, sinusitis);
– Daily moistening of nasal mucosa to maintain its protective physiological properties in case of extreme air dryness;
– Removal of allergens from nasal mucosa;
– Reduction of local inflammatory process in nasal mucosa.
Pshik, a seawater-based medicinal product*, is manufactured in three dosage forms: Pshik for children, Pshik for adults and Pshik hypertonic.
The medicinal product may be used by the pregnant women, women during lactation period and newly-born children.
* Pshik, a nasal spray is based on the sea water produced from Gullmarsfjorden, 25 km in length , located in southern Switzerland coast, wherefrom the water is drawn from the depth of 32 meter below sea level.
Dmytro Taranchuk, Head of Legal Department of Farmak JSC, entered the Top 5 of the most successful corporate lawyers according to legal business version. The corresponding rating was made by Yurydychna Gazeta newspaper. We remind that Dmytro Taranchuk headed the Legal Department in 2006. Under his supervision, work of the company’s legal unit was organ...
Representatives of Farmak JSC took part in the Round Table “Patent reform and domestic market of medicines in conditions of military aggression” The event was also attended by representatives of the Committee on Science and Education of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the Public Health Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, the Ministry of [&...
Farmak JSC expanded the borders of its environmental project “EcoSchool” by involving 10 schools of Kyiv. Students of schools in Podilsky district of Kyiv became participants of the “EcoSchool” project. Its intended duration is 9 months. A unique manual that embraces the most crucial and important issues the world faces today has been developed for […...