Farmak continues extending a line of nasal products. Thus, a new product, Pshik nasal spray (100 ml), is added to the Company’s portfolio.
The medicinal product is recommended for:
– Combined treatment and prophylaxis of acute respiratory diseases, acute respiratory viral infections, and cold, cleansing of nasal mucosa from malignant bacteria and viruses and relief of the patient’s state;
– Relief of the patient’s state in case of acute and chronic nasopharynx inflammatory disease, accessory sinuses of nose and nasal cavity of different aetiology (rhinitis, sinusitis);
– Daily moistening of nasal mucosa to maintain its protective physiological properties in case of extreme air dryness;
– Removal of allergens from nasal mucosa;
– Reduction of local inflammatory process in nasal mucosa.
Pshik, a seawater-based medicinal product*, is manufactured in three dosage forms: Pshik for children, Pshik for adults and Pshik hypertonic.
The medicinal product may be used by the pregnant women, women during lactation period and newly-born children.
* Pshik, a nasal spray is based on the sea water produced from Gullmarsfjorden, 25 km in length , located in southern Switzerland coast, wherefrom the water is drawn from the depth of 32 meter below sea level.
The 6th Conference of Farmak School of Young Scientists was held on 1 November 2018. 130 guests and employees of Farmak JSC attended the event; 26 reports were presented. This conference already enjoys popularity among students, young scientists, and post-graduate students. The School of Young Scientists is a platform for presenting scientific achievements a...
The strategic goal of Farmak JSC is to expand exports to the EU and to enter new markets Imposition of sanctions on Farmak JSC will not affect the company’s strategy and operations. Farmak JSC represents our state with dignity in the international arena: the company’s products are marketed in more than 20 countries of the […]
Farmak JSC received a Letter of gratitude from the Chairman of Committee on Public Health of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for timely assistance during the elimination of the emergency situation in Chernihiv region caused by the explosion of ammunition warehouses near the town of Ichnia. Farmak often receives letters of gratitude as it always […]