Farmak continues extending a line of nasal products. Thus, a new product, Pshik nasal spray (100 ml), is added to the Company’s portfolio.
The medicinal product is recommended for:
– Combined treatment and prophylaxis of acute respiratory diseases, acute respiratory viral infections, and cold, cleansing of nasal mucosa from malignant bacteria and viruses and relief of the patient’s state;
– Relief of the patient’s state in case of acute and chronic nasopharynx inflammatory disease, accessory sinuses of nose and nasal cavity of different aetiology (rhinitis, sinusitis);
– Daily moistening of nasal mucosa to maintain its protective physiological properties in case of extreme air dryness;
– Removal of allergens from nasal mucosa;
– Reduction of local inflammatory process in nasal mucosa.
Pshik, a seawater-based medicinal product*, is manufactured in three dosage forms: Pshik for children, Pshik for adults and Pshik hypertonic.
The medicinal product may be used by the pregnant women, women during lactation period and newly-born children.
* Pshik, a nasal spray is based on the sea water produced from Gullmarsfjorden, 25 km in length , located in southern Switzerland coast, wherefrom the water is drawn from the depth of 32 meter below sea level.
Farmak was granted a finalist award by the UN Global Compact Network for the Eco-School project The Partnership for Sustainability Award 2019 is an international competition of partnership projects held among different organizations to achieve sustainable development goals, which is initiated by the UN Global Compact Local Network in Ukraine. Eco-School by F...
During eco-Oscar of Ukraine awards ceremony, the “Farmak” team received awards from the “ECOtransformation” project. “For “Farmak”, as a pharmaceutical company, it is important to make advanced and effective medicines affordable. In view of this, we apply innovative approaches and European quality standards, producing more than 20 new medicines annually. Tha...
Training will start for more than 100 students who have signed up, and every student wishing to attend training sessions may join them. While attending the Eco-School, the students will gain the current knowledge about energy saving, climate changes, biodiversity, and interrelations in nature through the tabletop and active environmental games. They w...