Farmak continues extending a line of nasal products. Thus, a new product, Pshik nasal spray (100 ml), is added to the Company’s portfolio.
The medicinal product is recommended for:
– Combined treatment and prophylaxis of acute respiratory diseases, acute respiratory viral infections, and cold, cleansing of nasal mucosa from malignant bacteria and viruses and relief of the patient’s state;
– Relief of the patient’s state in case of acute and chronic nasopharynx inflammatory disease, accessory sinuses of nose and nasal cavity of different aetiology (rhinitis, sinusitis);
– Daily moistening of nasal mucosa to maintain its protective physiological properties in case of extreme air dryness;
– Removal of allergens from nasal mucosa;
– Reduction of local inflammatory process in nasal mucosa.
Pshik, a seawater-based medicinal product*, is manufactured in three dosage forms: Pshik for children, Pshik for adults and Pshik hypertonic.
The medicinal product may be used by the pregnant women, women during lactation period and newly-born children.
* Pshik, a nasal spray is based on the sea water produced from Gullmarsfjorden, 25 km in length , located in southern Switzerland coast, wherefrom the water is drawn from the depth of 32 meter below sea level.
Money will be invested to increase production capacity and equip with modern equipment, to expand production and to construct new laboratory and production complex. “Farmak” has chosen the path of continuous development. We make modern, effective medicines available. 15 million euros of investments of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Deve...
This was stated by Volodymyr Kostiuk, Executive Director of the company, in an interview with the Ukrainian News. “The complex will have 8 floors, including a 3-floor parking lot, along the Zavodska street within the plant’s territory. We will invest about $ 40 million in the construction including all the equipment, construction works, and relocation. [&hel...
The website of “Farmak” has got silver in the nomination “Medicine, health, sport” at the All-Ukrainian competition of websites and mobile applications — WEB AWARDS UA. About 130 websites have participated in various nominations of WEB AWARDS UA. “Farmak” is an open innovation company, that’s why it is important for us to have a quality […...