Farmak continues extending a line of nasal products. Thus, a new product, Pshik nasal spray (100 ml), is added to the Company’s portfolio.
The medicinal product is recommended for:
– Combined treatment and prophylaxis of acute respiratory diseases, acute respiratory viral infections, and cold, cleansing of nasal mucosa from malignant bacteria and viruses and relief of the patient’s state;
– Relief of the patient’s state in case of acute and chronic nasopharynx inflammatory disease, accessory sinuses of nose and nasal cavity of different aetiology (rhinitis, sinusitis);
– Daily moistening of nasal mucosa to maintain its protective physiological properties in case of extreme air dryness;
– Removal of allergens from nasal mucosa;
– Reduction of local inflammatory process in nasal mucosa.
Pshik, a seawater-based medicinal product*, is manufactured in three dosage forms: Pshik for children, Pshik for adults and Pshik hypertonic.
The medicinal product may be used by the pregnant women, women during lactation period and newly-born children.
* Pshik, a nasal spray is based on the sea water produced from Gullmarsfjorden, 25 km in length , located in southern Switzerland coast, wherefrom the water is drawn from the depth of 32 meter below sea level.
TOP 100. The Ratings of the Largest published the Employer Brand Rating and the Rating of TOP 30 Best HR Directors in Ukraine. According to the magazine, Farmak is one of three companies providing the best working conditions, and Viktoria Kondrashykhina, HR Director of Farmak, became the best HR director in the pharmaceutical industry. The […]
An innovative pharmaceutical museum, dedicated to the Pharmacist’s Day, was launched at Farmak, and it will soon visit the largest cities of the country to promote science In the Mobile Museum, you can learn about the history of Ukrainian pharmaceuticals on touch screens and discover the principle of medicinal products on the “Medicine map” model. […]
CEO of Farmak took part in a panel discussion during Kyiv Investment Forum “Local Business Development: from manufacturer to end consumer” and presented the components of successful business Paolo Di Croce, Secretary General of Slow Food International, Olha Mahaletska, Head of the Office of the National Investment Council, Iryna Danylevska, UFW Founder &...