At the end of summer, Farmak JSC launched Arfa Combi, a drug for comprehensive treatment of the patients with type 2 diabetes.
The new drug contains taurine, extract of bean husks and extract of bilberry leaves.
Olga Galileyska, Marketing Consultant of Hospital Drugs Marketing Department at Farmak, says, “To date, there are more than 150 plants with hypoglycemic properties. Among the most effective are bilberry and bean. Experts claim that bean petals and bilberry leaves have an effect similar to the action of biguanide drugs, resulting in reduction of insulin resistance and thus optimizing the action of endogenous insulin. This, in turn, increases the effectiveness of glucose uptake by human cells. The use of these plants in some cases allows better compensation for insulin dependent diabetes. This effect is confirmed by experts around the world. Taurine as a component of Arfa Combi compensates human taurine deficiency, which occurs in case of diabetes. This sulfonic acid is essential for the optimal functioning of any organ”.
Arfa Combi is referred to the pharmacological group "Dietary supplements". The drug is manufactured as capsules No 60. The new drug has several benefits:
• purely natural origin from environmentally friendly raw materials;
• ability to improve glucose metabolism, which allows the drug to enhance the hypoglycemic effect of current therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes;
• improves myocardial, retinal and cerebral functions;
• due to sulfur-containing taurine, allows reduction of intoxication symptoms associated with diabetes and other serious diseases;
• has a positive effect on blood lipids and condition of the heart muscle in individuals at risk: overweighting, abusing food high in fat, leading sedentary lifestyle, being close relatives of the patients with type 2 diabetes.
Each city or town has its own traditions. We follow the old and develop the new ones ourselves. It has become a good tradition for Farmak to congratulate Shostka on its Town Day in a sporty way. The anniversary race “Farmak: Run for Your Health” has been held by the Company for the fifth time. […]
The 5th anniversary race organized by Farmak on the occasion of Shostka Town Day will be held with the support of the local authorities in an offline format under the motto “Run a race and take care of your health!” The race will take place on September 3 in Shostka as part of the celebration of […]
TOP 50 successful Ukrainian brands with a stable reputation and a high level of customer confidence have been determined by the Focus expert magazine. Farmak as the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market leader is among the best. The rating includes both brand companies and brand products from different segments: retail, pharmaceuticals, food industry, telecommunic...