At the end of summer, Farmak JSC launched Arfa Combi, a drug for comprehensive treatment of the patients with type 2 diabetes.
The new drug contains taurine, extract of bean husks and extract of bilberry leaves.
Olga Galileyska, Marketing Consultant of Hospital Drugs Marketing Department at Farmak, says, “To date, there are more than 150 plants with hypoglycemic properties. Among the most effective are bilberry and bean. Experts claim that bean petals and bilberry leaves have an effect similar to the action of biguanide drugs, resulting in reduction of insulin resistance and thus optimizing the action of endogenous insulin. This, in turn, increases the effectiveness of glucose uptake by human cells. The use of these plants in some cases allows better compensation for insulin dependent diabetes. This effect is confirmed by experts around the world. Taurine as a component of Arfa Combi compensates human taurine deficiency, which occurs in case of diabetes. This sulfonic acid is essential for the optimal functioning of any organ”.
Arfa Combi is referred to the pharmacological group "Dietary supplements". The drug is manufactured as capsules No 60. The new drug has several benefits:
• purely natural origin from environmentally friendly raw materials;
• ability to improve glucose metabolism, which allows the drug to enhance the hypoglycemic effect of current therapy in patients with type 2 diabetes;
• improves myocardial, retinal and cerebral functions;
• due to sulfur-containing taurine, allows reduction of intoxication symptoms associated with diabetes and other serious diseases;
• has a positive effect on blood lipids and condition of the heart muscle in individuals at risk: overweighting, abusing food high in fat, leading sedentary lifestyle, being close relatives of the patients with type 2 diabetes.
Forbes included CEO of Farmak Volodymyr Kostiuk to the rating of the best directors of Ukraine. Twelve years ago, Volodymyr started his career at Farmak as Assistant to General Director, later he held a position in the Finance Division, worked on the SAP system, and in 2018 became the Company’s CEO. Due to the implemented […]
In February 2020, the acceleration hub Sector X based on UNIT.City announced the opening of 3 tracks (MedTech, Logistics and BeautyTech) with strong corporate partners: pharmaceutical giant Farmak, top retailer of household appliances and electronics Foxtrot and leader in the beauty industry L’Oréal. 11 months of the companies’ work with the startups o...
The Vlast Deneg (The Power of Money) magazine published a rating of Ukrainian companies that adhere to the highest standards of modern European business and make a significant contribution to the development of Ukraine’s economy. The experts selected among 200 applicants those companies that, despite the crisis, quickly adapted to changing conditions, achiev...