Expanding its sales territories, Farmak intends to bring strategic drugs to the U.S. market in a partnership. That is why, in November 2016 Farmak joined the Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT).
DCAT is a non-profit association focused on the business development in the global pharmaceutical industry. It was created in 1890 in the United States; the Association is the leading organization for business development in the industry, whose members are manufacturers, distributors, and companies that provide services to the pharmaceutical, chemical and allied industries. Through DCAT participation, its members get support in passing the regulatory requirements and obtaining FDA certification for products. More than 450 corporate members create new relationships and expand their networks of buyers and suppliers.
DCAT membership opens the following opportunities to Farmak:
– participation in educational programs aimed at the experience sharing, getting practical knowledge and analytics from leading experts in the sector;
– participation in forums and getting firsthand news about the strategic development and changes in the pharmaceutical industry from the DCAT member companies;
– drawing attention of prospective partners to the Farmak brand during the DCAT Week – the annual congress of companies engaged in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries;
– getting access to DCAT Connect – a network that allows companies to receive community newsletters, share contacts, view and comparative study materials offered by member companies;
– getting updates of the U.S. regulatory framework;
– consulting on R&D and registration of Farmak drugs in the U.S.;
– marketing Farmak products in the U.S.
Forbes included CEO of Farmak Volodymyr Kostiuk to the rating of the best directors of Ukraine. Twelve years ago, Volodymyr started his career at Farmak as Assistant to General Director, later he held a position in the Finance Division, worked on the SAP system, and in 2018 became the Company’s CEO. Due to the implemented […]
In February 2020, the acceleration hub Sector X based on UNIT.City announced the opening of 3 tracks (MedTech, Logistics and BeautyTech) with strong corporate partners: pharmaceutical giant Farmak, top retailer of household appliances and electronics Foxtrot and leader in the beauty industry L’Oréal. 11 months of the companies’ work with the startups o...
The Vlast Deneg (The Power of Money) magazine published a rating of Ukrainian companies that adhere to the highest standards of modern European business and make a significant contribution to the development of Ukraine’s economy. The experts selected among 200 applicants those companies that, despite the crisis, quickly adapted to changing conditions, achiev...