Expanding its sales territories, Farmak intends to bring strategic drugs to the U.S. market in a partnership. That is why, in November 2016 Farmak joined the Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT).
DCAT is a non-profit association focused on the business development in the global pharmaceutical industry. It was created in 1890 in the United States; the Association is the leading organization for business development in the industry, whose members are manufacturers, distributors, and companies that provide services to the pharmaceutical, chemical and allied industries. Through DCAT participation, its members get support in passing the regulatory requirements and obtaining FDA certification for products. More than 450 corporate members create new relationships and expand their networks of buyers and suppliers.
DCAT membership opens the following opportunities to Farmak:
– participation in educational programs aimed at the experience sharing, getting practical knowledge and analytics from leading experts in the sector;
– participation in forums and getting firsthand news about the strategic development and changes in the pharmaceutical industry from the DCAT member companies;
– drawing attention of prospective partners to the Farmak brand during the DCAT Week – the annual congress of companies engaged in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries;
– getting access to DCAT Connect – a network that allows companies to receive community newsletters, share contacts, view and comparative study materials offered by member companies;
– getting updates of the U.S. regulatory framework;
– consulting on R&D and registration of Farmak drugs in the U.S.;
– marketing Farmak products in the U.S.
CEO of Farmak took part in a panel discussion during Kyiv Investment Forum “Local Business Development: from manufacturer to end consumer” and presented the components of successful business Paolo Di Croce, Secretary General of Slow Food International, Olha Mahaletska, Head of the Office of the National Investment Council, Iryna Danylevska, UFW Founder &...
The teams of Farmak, Alfa-Bank Ukraine, DTEK, Energoatom, FUIB, Astarta-Kyiv, EPAM, EY Ukraine, FILM.UA Group presented their projects of Integration of Sustainable Development Goals in existing business models at the final event of the international Young SDG Innovators Programme launched by the UN Global Compact. The event gathered together 148 team...
According to the expert jury, Farmak is the only pharmaceutical company nominated as “The Most Active Commercial Customer”. Zakupki.Best Award was founded in 2016. It is granted to the most active and responsible representatives of electronic trading market. “The transition to the national platform Zakupki.Prom.ua gave us a possibility to expand a number of ...